What We Do
- Led a multi-center donation drive where we collected and shipped more than 25,000 pounds of basic necessities and medical supplies to PR.
- Created a mini crisis center for PR refugee families arriving in the Tampa Bay area where they can receive aid and other state resources available to them.
- Partnered with a group of physicians from Tampa Florida coordinating efforts to support the healthcare system in Puerto Rico during this time of distress.
- Purchased and delivered over $30,000 of medications to the hurricane victims and hospitals in Puerto Rico.
- Purchased $8,000 worth of medidcal supplies for Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic Mission trip through Project World Health - USF.
How We Do It
For the past 17 years, we have worked side-by-side with medical students, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, dentists and other volunteers in providing much-needed medical care to a community located in a rural area of the Dominican Republic. We also work with local health care providers and perform basic surgical procedures. You and your donation make an important part in how we do what we do.